What treatments do we offer ?
Initial Assessment – including brief medical history, vascular and neurological assessment of feet. Also urine test for Glucose, if requested.
- Routine care of nails, and nail conditions
- Callouses, corns, heel fissures
- Advice on fungal and bacterial infections of the skin
- Toe Nail surgery (eg for Ingrowing nails)
- Local anaesthesia
- Advice on foot pain
- Verrucae treatment
- Plantar fasciitis and heel pain
- Diabetic foot management ** (**this includes annual Diabetes Foot Screening/Risk assessment of vascular and neurological status, a copy of which is sent to your GP)
- Biomechanical assessment and provision of insoles or trial orthotics, or onward referral to Biomechanic specialist clinic
- Diabetic Foot Screen service
- Foot Mobilisation